Date of election: on 09.12.2019 by Order of the Minister of Foreign Affairs № 11-3-9/1828
Date and place of birth: 02.12.1972, Almaty.
• Faculty of Philosophy and Political Science, KazNU named after Fl-Farabi with a degree in Political Science (1996);
• Postgraduate program at the KazNU named after Al-Farabi, Department of Political Sciences (1999);
• Doctoral studies at KazNU named after Fl-Farabi, Department of Political Sciences (2007).
• Doctor of Political Sciences (2007), PhD in Political Sciences (1999);
• PhD thesis: "Geopolitical factors of integration processes in post-Soviet Central Asia";
• Doctoral thesis: "Multilateral interaction in the security sphere of Central Asia".
• Associate Professor of Political Sciences (2004).
Trainings and internships:
• 1997 - Scientific internship at the European Center for Security Studies. George C. Marshall (Garmisch-Partenkirchen), Germany;
• 2001-2002 - Diderot fellowship, internship at the Higher School of Social Sciences ((École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS)), Paris, France;
• 2003 - Internship at the Eurasian Center for Strategic Studies (Avrasya Stratejik Araştırmalar Merkezi, (ASAM)), Ankara, Turkey;
• 2005 - Foreign researcher at the University of Foreign Languages (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS)), Seoul, Republic of Korea;
• 2006 - Visiting professor at the Higher School of Social Sciences (École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS)), Paris, France;
• 2014 - Visiting researcher at the Center for Strategy, Analysis and Planning (Center d’analyse, de prévision et de stratégie (CAPS)), Program for Inviting Outstanding Personalities of the Future (PIPA) of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs of France.
• Humanitarian Institute named after D.Kunaev (1996-1997): teacher;
• Kazakhstan Development Institute (1997-1998): researcher;
• Institute of Oriental Studies named after R. Suleimenov of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan (1999-2005): Deputy head, head of the Complex Problems of International Relations subdivision;
• Associate Professor of KazNU named after Fl-Farabi since 2004, professor since 2008;
• KISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan: First Deputy Director (January 2006 - April 2009);
• Committee on Foreign Policy Analysis and Forecasting of the Ministry of Foreign of Kazakhstan: Deputy Chairman (April 2009 - September 2009);
• KISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Senior Researcher (October 2009 - August 2014);
• Since August 2014 - Deputy Director of KISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
• Member of the Expert Council under the Security Council of Kazakhstan;
• Member of the Council on Foreign Policy at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan;
State and international awards, prizes, honorary titles:
• Medal "Eren enbegi үshin", (2015);
• Anniversary medal "10 years of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization" (2011);
• Anniversary medal "20 years of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan" (2015);
• Anniversary medal "20 years of Astana" (2018);
• Letter of appreciation from the Security Council of Kazakhstan (2013);
• Certificate of honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan (2015);
• Certificate of Merit of the Trade Union of Workers of State Institutions of Kazakhstan (2013);
• Certificate of honor of KISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2009, 2013,2015);
• Certificate of Merit of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan (2015);
• Breastplate "Ghylymdy damytugha sіnirgen enbegi ushіn", (2016);
• Anniversary medal "25th Anniversary of KISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (2018)
Scientific, literary works, publications:
• Author of 9 books, over 250 scientific articles, sections in Kazakhstani and foreign scientific and analytical publications on foreign policy, international relations, regional cooperation and security in Central Asia.